Tuesday, November 8, 2011

To Lift

The two words assigned to me were "to shorten" and "to lift". Being the random person I am, I looked around my room and saw all of the products and items I use to do my hair. I thought for a second and realized that there is no better lift than the "Snooki Lift". Thus, my idea blossomed. I showed all of the tools and possible accessories necessary to create the look. I started with the basics of straightened hair, moved to the lifting tool--the brush--showed the necessary holding products and ended with any glam that could be added to make the style gaudy. The last pictures were added for the "final look". However, because it's such a different way to wear one's hair, I decided to make an awkward face to complete the photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment