Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Power

What is power? It can be a dictator seeking to rule all citizens in his land. It can be the power that a muscle has to propel one's self forward. Power also encompasses love, peace and happiness. The power of laughter is nothing short of astounding. Power is what brings people together and separates them. Power is also an incredibly fake, awkward advertisement for an energy drink. Power is what keeps my computer running.
With such a copious number of definitions, power is a very palpable topic. As a video editor, I find this medium the easiest to work with. Ironically, I have the power to make an amazing video with the power fed to my computer via electricity. Since I have an affinity towards sports, laughter and technology, I will work with these three aspects of the term. Power is necessary for life. Power is the focus of the project. Power is power.

No comments:

Post a Comment